Spectrum Adjusting Canada and Integra Technical Services of UK are pleased to announce that they have formed a Strategic Alliance
The Alliance enables Risk Managers, Reinsurers, Local Cedents, Brokers and Reinsurance Brokers to have the benefit of the regionally located expertise of the Spectrum Adjusting team working in tandem with Integra’s team of adjusters and engineers operating in the major International Insurance Markets.
The purpose of the Alliance is to draw on the combined expertise of both companies to provide an enhanced loss adjusting solution for claims arising in Canada and claims arising from Canadian headquartered companies with assets and operations around the globe that are underwritten in whole or in part in the International Reinsurance Markets. This Strategic Alliance is applicable to the following lines of Insurance, Captive Insurance and /or Reinsurance business, including any time element extensions, written in the territories listed above:
- Construction including Builders Risks, Construction All Risks, Engineering All Risks, Liquidated Damages, Soft Costs, Delay in Start Up, Advance Loss of Profits
- Power Generation, including Renewable Energy (onshore and offshore)
- Mining and Natural Resource Risks including construction, extraction and operational risks
- Engineering, including machinery breakdown
- Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Risks
- Heavy Industry & Complex Manufacturing Risks
The Alliance Agreement is operational with immediate effect and enquiries can be made of either party regarding individual case or risk assignments:
Shayne Schwede, Managing Director
Tel: + (1) 778.655.1795
Leo Dixon, Chief Operating Officer
Tel: +(44) 7875 887 703
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!